Saturday, December 22, 2007

Checking my list

1) Packages are wrapped after spending FOUR hours non-stop wrapping yesterday plus two hours the day before + 2 hours of Brent wrapping yesterday and 2 hours the day before. And we were able to be done by around 10:30 last night, last year I think it was about 1 am!

2) Pumpkin pie for sis-in-law is baked and wrapped, along with a cookie tray and an absolutely ridiculously expensive "fancy cake" I just had to buy on impulse from Provence yesterday. It just called my name out...

3) Dozens upon dozens of cookies and candies have been baked, packaged and passed out to coworkers and friends. And about 2 pounds of them have already been added straight onto my ass as a result. Making #2 above seem even more ridiculous.

4) Pippin is bathed and anxiously awaiting whatever adventure is surely about to take place due to #1-3 above. (Ok, he was anxious last night. Right now he is soundly asleep in his bed.)

5) Tickets have already been fandango-d to the showing of the Marathon Movie. We're going to see it at the Hollywood Ba-jillion if any of the other Nashville RBF-ers want to meet-up!

6) And, for those of you who know what Brent got me for Christmas and all the surrounding drama, the replacement showed up yesterday. WHEEEEEEEEE! Or should I say...........

And now I just have to blowdry and it's time to head out to the relatives and let Christmas officially begin!!! Yay!

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Oh come on! Please do tell!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't WAIT for Marathon Movie. I bought passes as soon as I got that email. Hooray!!!

Yah, I pretty much feel all the stuff I've been eating lately - it went straight to my butt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home