Friday, March 07, 2008

SNOW!

It's really, really coming down here in Nashvegas! We already have more snow than we've had in several years (right now we have about an inch) and it's not supposed to stop for HOURS!

We've been out to play once, and here's a video of Brent taking video of a car driving by when I surprise him with a snowball. Surrrrprise!

And here are Pippin and I heading out to play in it. The ski goggles that have previously only been used in photography sessions came in super handy. Apparently I am quite intimidating in them as the pizza delivery guy said "Please don't get me, I'm just carrying pizzas" as he walked by when I was making snowballs.









Although the weekend was a vacation bust, we are going to have one massive fun time playing in the snow tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it snows here!!!!!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Sounds you are making most of those lemons and having fun in the snow.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Rich said...

It's still cold but sunny here today. There wouldn't have been many blooms waiting for you if you had made it anyway.

Enjoy the snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home