Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tues in the Hood

It's another Tuesday here in the boring burbs. We finally got some much needed rain yesterday. Most of our neighbor's yards are dead and crunchy, but since we pay someone to come and mow it - crunchy or green - our yard is still green.

Anyway, yesterday was my annual trip to the doc. Since the focus on my blog is all about exercise (mostly) I thought I'd share my dramatic improvements since last year's visit. In a year my blood pressure had dropped quite a bit. It wasn't high to begin with, but the last year's running has made a huge improvement. They were also really surprised at my weight loss, too. I think it was around 20-something pounds. I had already dropped quite a few before last year's appointment. I've lost 34 or so total pounds.

Since you all know how I'm trying to convince Brent to move somewhere more interesting than TN, I took a survey last night to find the best place for you to love. It suggested a lot of places in NJ and TX for me. I'm not sure what THAT was all about. I've been to Jersey, and it's OK and all but not someplace I'd like to live. I think I'm more of a Colorado, Utah, Wyoming type girl. I really like New England but it's so expensive and COLD in the winter.

Well, it's time to wash my face mask off before my face freezes like this forever!

Rae

Exercise: 2/3 mile walk with Pip, 4 mile MUGGY run, 30 minutes Burn & Firm Pilates
Caffeine: None!
Presidential Addresses watched: Zero, who cares anyway????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home