Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Does anyone really read this??

Does anyone really read this stuff? If you're reading my blog drop me a line and I'll be sure to spice this thing up going forward. Otherwise it's just going to be a boring account of my life.

We went to the park tonight to shoot some hoops. I would have thought the experience would make me feel pretty old and out of practice except the kid also shooting hoops at the park was worse than us. I did win 1 out of 3 games of horse/cow. All in all it was a fun time. Pippin, our adorable Boston Terrier, enjoyed watching the game and all the walkers.

Anyway, see you tomorrow!

Exercise: 3 mile round-trip walk to the park, 30 minutes of basketball, 20 minutes of strength training with Karen Voight's Circuit training DVD (I highly recommend it!!)
M&M's eaten: 0!!
Cookies eaten: 2, & only one of them was worth it

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger brent d. said...

hey... you sound like you're in good shape. are you hot? post a picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home