Thursday, June 16, 2005

Batman really is OK

Tonight we went and saw Batman Begins with a few of our friends. It was actually a pretty good movie. I have to admit I have bought into the hype surrounding Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and am now mildly interested in the movies they're seeking to promote through their bizarre relationship. Anyway, this was a pretty good movie. I haven't seen the other Batmans really, so this one might have actually made me want to see them except I heard they really sucked. It was actually pretty funny, too. I'm not sure how true to the comic book series the story was, but I think I just discovered my father named two of his three kids after characters from the story. My older brother is Bruce Wayne (really) and I'm Rachel, Bruce's love interest. That's actually a little sick, I guess it would be better if she had been his sister. Guess my dad is a serious Batman fanatic. Too bad they don't watch any TV or have any clue what's going on in the world since he would probably like this movie.

Anyway, I give it two thumbs up!

Exercise: None, everyone deserves the night off now and then!
Bad food eaten: A crispy chicken sandwich from some place in the mall - there was much debate about whether or not it was REALLY chicken (seriously)
Other movies I have seen Christian Bale in: Zero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home