Friday, June 24, 2005

TGIF!!!

TGIF!! It's about time!! I think I wait all week for the weekends and then they're over so quickly. Today was a good day. I don't think anyone was in the mood to do much work, so a big group (11!) of us went to Chili's for lunch. I had their new Quesadilla Explosion salad and it was really good. Tonight Brent & I went to Las Palmas for dinner in the 'Boro. Las Palmas is by FAR the best Mexican restaurant in town. The one in the Boro gives you a little more cheese than the one around Edm. Pike/Old Hickory Blvd. After dinner we went to Petland to play with puppies and then to Starbucks.

Tomorrow morning I'm planning to do the 5K for Fatherhood, and then tomorrow night we're going rock climbing with Phil & his cute girlfriend Sarah. It should be a lot of fun! There's one wall I plan on mastering, or at least getting past the cliff!!

My new goal in life is to win stuff. All the time you see different sweepstakes you can enter in magazines, etc and who really enters them? I'm a fairly lucky person so I think if I enter everything I see I can at least win a few cool things! So far this week I've entered to win several dream vacations, Ban deodorant, an Ipod shuffle and a free year on Yahoo personals. Of course I would give that one away to friends. I would tell you where I saw all these great offers but I don't need the competition. I even won a free ticket off my lottery scratch-off ticket tonight, so hopefully this is the beginning of my lucky streak!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Times I honked at people today: 3
M&M's: 0!!
Exercise: 1 mile walk with Pippin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home