Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday already!

Hey everyone! I've been behind on my posts so I thought I would get all caught up on it tonight. I really don't have much to add since my last post 3 or 4 hours ago, though. We had a nutritous dinner of Long John Silvers and took Pippin on a short 1.5 mile walk. Of course he was exhausted by the end and had to be drug back home, making us feel like the most in shape people in the world. I also did 25 minutes of my Crunch Burn and Firm Pilates DVD. This is an excellent DVD and I highly recommed it. She really keeps you moving and does a lot of repetitions. She uses light weights and really helps get the tension out of your neck from sitting at a desk and staring at a stupid computer all day. I also really like Denise Austin's workout DVDs as well.

I'm also trying to convince Brent to move to Colorado. Why not? You're only young once and I think Colorado is a lot more fun than TN.

See you tomorrow!

Exercise: 1 mile morning walk with Pippin, 1.5 mile evening walk with Brent and Pippin & 25 minutes of toning/cardio/flexibility through Burn & Firm Pilates
Bad stuff eaten: 1/4 piece of cake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home