Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm pissed!

Well, it's finally happened. Joey and Ashley were voted off Dancing with the Stars. It's seriously a conspiracy. They've been the most entertaining couple all season but the judges are Nazis and just couldn't give them their props because they're young and Joey was in NKOTB. Their second performance tonight was a little dull, and of course the judges loved it. Go figure. Anyway, everyone knows they were really the best. Out of protest I'm not voting for either of the remaining teams. I hope they both lose.

Other than that I have found my next future job. There's an opening for a machine repairman in Crater Lake National Park, Oregon. I was destined to work there and help fight fires and keep equipment in proper working order. Those of you who REALLY know me will know what I mean and understand that's my destiny. And there's two opening so Brent and I can both work there together! Hopefully we'll get a cool ranger hat.

That's it for today!

Rae

Exercise: 1 mile walk with Pippin, 40 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes ab work
Number of times Pippin has gone out today: 6
M&M's :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home