Friday, February 16, 2007

The Best

TGIF Everyone!! I hope you all had a great week, this one has FLOWN by!

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day. I had a wonderful one - sweets all day at work and then a great surf n turf dinner at home. Brent got me THE best gift ever - an electric blanket!! I am the coldest natured person ever, so it's a wonderful gift for me. It even has his and hers controls, so I can set my side to "Blazing Inferno" and he can have his side at something more moderate. I guess after nearly twelve years together he's tired of hearing me whine about being cold year round. He also got me my very own key to our garage. =)

It's absolutely frigid here now. We didn't get any of the snow that the Midwest and North got, just the cold temps. This morning the thermometer said 7 degrees when I got up and the weather guy said the wind chill was negative. Early tomorrow morning we're supposed to get mix of snow, ice and sleet. The great news is that we're finally going to have more normal temps later next week. Yay!!!! Tonight we gorged ourselves at a Chinese buffet and have been relaxing on the couch, drinking coffee and catching up on TiVo ever since - Pippin snoring away in the middle. The weather will get to determine the length of our long run tomorrow, and hopefully we can get some more paint up in our kitchen. Last weekend we bought several new light fixtures and haven't had a chance to get them all up this week since it's dark most of the hours we're at home.

Today's pic is Pippin destroying a toy. Ripping stuffing and a squeaker out of a toy is like sheer heaven for him.

8 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said...

I had a great V Day with my honey.
This week did fly by. So did the whole month.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Electric blanket this year, his 'n hers power screwdrivers next year ...

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Your own keys to the garage = true love.

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Cory said...

lol electric blanket for him and her. He dint get cold little ol' you a pair of, say, footed pjs? Oh well.

Man, I must've have forgotten what it's like to have a pet. I grew up with cats. They never annihilated toys like that. Must be costly.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger David said...

I love to tear my toys apart to get that squeaker too.

I feel sorry for you guys in that weather. I'd be bummed. I hope that warm front gets there soon.

Key to the garage? Where's the automatic door opener?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger UltraMamaC said...

Isn't TN the south? that's craziness!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Theoutofshapeguy said...

That is phogs favorite past time too! We currently have a santa with no right arm, and a hole in the ass. What can I say phog is an ass man!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Your Valentine's Day sounds WONDERFUL!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home