Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another Excellent Use of the Treadmill

Treadmill or Tanning Bed? You decide.
I tried it out myself today and I have to admit he's on to something. There's nothing quite like stretching out in the sun indoors while it's 20-something degrees outside.

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I have loads to tell you about someday such as how Brent and I may (or may not) have been race bandits today, how the word "Virago" means "good food, tiny portions, big price tag" and about our shopping spree at Home Depot! But for now, all that news has me beat!

Rae

11 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Theoutofshapeguy said...

Pip looks so cute

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger iJuls said...

Cute picture.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Pippin would have won that Nashville dog contest for sure with that adorable photo.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Great to have a treadmill at home. I'm playing with the thought of buying one and Henry my dog would get more exercise. Does Pippin run on it???

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Awww....totally a tanning bed.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Rich said...

Whoever said dogs aren't smart have never had to jostle for space in front of the window on a day like that ... I got the scars to prove it.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

race bandits?? Oh, no!!
I'm sure there's a story there.

Have a great week.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

That's the best use of a treadmill I have EVER seen!

Pippin for President!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Cory said...

I could crash on a treadmill. I crash regularly just at my desk. I'm such a dork.

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Very cute picture, Rae. It's a doggie tanning bed.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

That's the best use of a treadmill ever...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home