Sunday, September 10, 2006

Good clean fun

Hey all! No time to post today (Brent's back!!) so I thought I would just post a pic of Pippin we took today. We met B & her dog B at the dog park this afternoon and naturally Pippin felt like rolling in the dirt. Ugh!! Maybe he was just giving Mouse a thumbs up for her great (muddy) race.

Anyway, the weekend is over (boo!) so have a great week everyone! I'll post more about my weekend and the insanely good 20-miler I had yesterday on tomorrow's post. (But, I will go ahead and tell you I ended up with an average pace of 9:27 for a 20-miler in stinking hot temps. HUH?? I have no clue how I ended up doing that!! That's just crazy!)

See ya!!

9 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Very cute picture. I hope you did well during the 20 miler.

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

I'll tell you how you did that on the 20-miler, it because you're a damn running monster machine, that's how! Nice job, Rae!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger mouse said...

OMG! I forgot to tell you that someone had a Pippin dog at DWD! I kept going, "awwww, look at the PIPPIN DOG!" I wanted to take a pic of him, but never had my camera when he was around. :(

great job on the 20! you rock, woman!

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice run! And what a dirty dog....

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

what a great job on the 20 miler - did pippin run, too?

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Awwe I love Pippin! He was just trying to say he wants you to do a trail marathon!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger jeanne said...

that is AWESOME~!! i'd kill for times like that! GOOD YOU!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Cliff said...

That's a very nice pic...oh ...such a dirty dog :)..


Good job on the 20 miler..it is super cool here.....not humid at all..i hate the cold..u wanan trade? :)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Awesome job on the 20 miler. Can I have some of that speed????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home