Friday, September 08, 2006

Good luck!!

Good luck wishes to everyone racing this weekend! I can tell race season is starting to pick back up, it must be fall somewhere in the country! Here's the ones I can remember off the top of my head - Jack's got a marathon in Germany, Mouse is running through some dirt and mud in Michigan, Elizabeth is blazing a half, and last but not least AT ALL - TriSaraTops is doing her first Ironman this weekend. I can NOT even imagine the endurance involved in an IM. You are my hero!!! And good luck to anyone who is still planning to Run for the Party (5K) tomorrow night here in Nashville this weekend. I still haven't decided if I'm going to run it this weekend, I've got 20 miles on the schedule for tomorrow morning, and it's going to be a long and lonely 20. Also, the $35 entry fee for a 5K is just ridiculous, plus the race was so horribly, terribly organized. No doubt they've learned from their mistakes, but I may just go and watch.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Michele said...

If you make it out to the run look for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home