Sunday, September 03, 2006

Much fun-caught on film

Much fun is being had by all on this fab 3-day weekend. I am so glad tomorrow is Labor Day. I have no idea what Labor Day is all about except that we get paid and don't have to go to work!! In honor of this day we are going to work super hard on our house all day.

Pictured above is a fun doggie play date from Saturday. (Brent and I had JUST finished our 17 mile hilly long run so excuse the mess that is me!) To me this pic basically just sums up "happiness", "laughter", and "unconditional friendship". The boys (Pippin and Bailey) had fun playing and we had fun sitting on the porch enjoying the AMAZING temps we've had weekend.

More about the weekend to come!!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Rachel

P.S. Belated good wishes to Cliff who is completing a Half IM sometimes this weekend! Good luck to everyone racing in New Haven tomorrow!! Run hard!

7 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Neese said...

great photo!!! dogs are so cute when they kinda just walk up you and stop, look around lol. good job on puttin in 17 miles! - i met with some hills yesterday myself, was tossed out of bed by my sore hips this morning!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Awesome pic! You guys look like you had a very good time!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Great pic and great job on a hilly 17!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger KT said...

Doggie playdates are the best! We had one for 'Nela and my future mother-in-law's new puppy this weekend. Too cute!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

oh u wish me luck..so nice of u...

yay for labor day.. :)...i did great..i hope you have a great weekend.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I have to admit, I have never heard of a doggie play date. That's cute!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

what a great, big "spoonz". wish I could pet him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home