Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogger Backup?

Hey! Does anyone know how to take all your posts and back them up? I'm planning to leave Blogger and want to back up my files. I don't think I want to post them to my new blog yet, but I want them if I change my mind.

I'm leaving Blogger for a variety of reasons. My new blog home has yet to be decided, but I will be in touch with it.

In other news, work today was GREAT! If you are one of the people who enjoys my torture stories, just let me know in a comment and I'll respond via email. I won't be sharing any of it here for a variety of reasons. Our 18 mile drive home didn't even cover the recap!!!

In running, Brent and I ran 11.2 miles Saturday. YEAH!! We ran from our house to Shelby Park and did the bulk of the greenway. This weekend I want to get back to Percy Warner and do some hills. We both ran 3 on the treadmills during lunch today. That is SUCH an awesome mid day stress reliever!!

And, the biggest news of all: tomorrow is Pippin's 3rd birthday!!! His cake arrived Monday and it is so cute! Don't worry, we'll have loads of pics of tomorrow's festivities!

13 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

I don't know anything about uploading Blogger. But an awesome run!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Great job on the run! Happy birthday to pip!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Cory said...

Torture? You have a dark side? Well, I'm sure I probably enjoy those stories. I enjoy everything from you. Beats my stealing memes and babbling about corrupt Tour De France bikers.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Aww...Pips is growing up so fast!!! Phog sends his a birthday butt sniff. :)

And I am totally game for a workday torture story. Anything to make my workday a little less sucky (there's something about knowing someone else's work sucking makes me a little less frustrated with my job).

Great job squeeking in the mid-day run!! Have you two decided on a new marathon since you're foregoing TC?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Angie (http://www.breakingthetape.com/onepinkfuzzy/) moved from Blogger to breakingthetape and was able to keep all her archives. You should be able to find something that works for you.

Happy Birthday to Pippin!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

there are some tools out there that will import blogger... I'm not exactly sure what they are called, but you maybe able to extract them that way.

I'll put up with your work stories if I can read the running ones...

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger lainb said...

Happy early Bday to the Pipster!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Gack! I moved from Blogger long ago because it was dreadful. You know, I can't speak for Mark, but Complete Running has a nice site too.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

email ckctam@hotmail.com

Please add..thanks

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Pippin!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Triathamom said...

A belated birthday smooch to the pooch!! I would love you to email me your work sagas! It'll give Thong & I something to talk about on these humid morning runs!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Happy Birthday to Pippin!
And nice job on the runs! I enjoy my lunch break workout a lot. Sometimes it's hard to make myself get changed and go, but it always makes me feel SO much better!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger David said...

Download the work poop to my email address. It is always good stuff.

Pips - eat more cake!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home