Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tackle This!

Ok, I was checking the local running club boards (which are full of discussion about this weekend's CMM) and ran across a link to an article in our local paper. So, I now have a new goal for the CMM half. Beat Eddie George. Can I do it? I dunno. The facts are that he's a 33 year old retired professional athlete who probably has all the time in the world to train, while my 29 year old full time working, full time home remodeling when not working self, doesn't. Which is also probably why I want to beat him. I did beat all the News2 on-air personalities last year (except John Dwyer, he's pretty fast). But wouldn't it be awesome to have your finish line pic be of you sweeping past a multi-millionare sports guy?? Goals people, goals.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it! I know you can. Just remember that in his whole NFL career he rushed for less than 6 miles!

Good luck Saturday!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerri Strug likes the marathon thing. You could beat her though.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

Oooooh....I hate to root against a Buckeye, but....GO RAE! :)

Have FUN!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

sweet you keep your eye on the prize! Doesn't look like the view will be too bad either ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home