Thursday, December 22, 2005

Santa's Little Helper

Since I don't have much time to post with all my holiday 'duties' right now I thought I'd just share some pics.

Here we are taking a short nap after Saturday morning's 23-miler. I'm not exactly sure why Pippin was so sleepy but he is an excellent little heater!!

And here we are getting ready to take my new Blogger holiday pic. He was obviously very excited to wear his elf ears (purchased in Atlantic City, NJ!) Anytime clothing comes out that means TREATS!!

Well, it's time to get ready for work!! There's nothing exciting to report in the running area. I ran on the treadmill for an hour last night after work and that's about it!! Have a great day!

12 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Love your new profile pic. How festive!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Rich said...

With apologies to my S., sleeping with my dog under the covers on a cold winter night was one of the most pleasurable experiences ever! Like you said, a natural heater that never cools down and never turns off. For that, I endured the dog breath and occasional 3-alarm flatulent explosions!

We've sinced banished our dogs from our bed to the dog beds, but it was fun while it lasted.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great new pic! Pippin looks adorable in his hat!!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger David said...

Pips looks terrific. He's such a ham.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger lainb said...

LOL! Pippin just cracks me up! Your holiday pic is too cute!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Hee Hee. I must say that Pips has to be the cutest dog ever,(tied with my Sophie, of course), however, I do think Pippin has a much better sense of fashion that Soph.
Merry Christmas!!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

My 3 year old nephew told me that one of his goldfish is named Pippin!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger brent said...

hehe, funny!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

what cute christmas photos :) My cats would never wear anything for long enough to take a photo...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Oh poor pippin! He's going to need a lot of counseling. LOL

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger onepinkfuzzy said...

you guys are sooo cute!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Danny said...

aaawwwww.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home