Monday, December 05, 2005

Just because I like you

Funny you guys should ask, Brent did break out the camera while we were playing DDR last night. So, for Cassie and Danny, here ya go:














Man, tonight's run was COLD! 26 degrees to be exact!!! Yikes! I thought Sunday night's run was chilly in the mid-30's but this was insane. I ran 5 miles right at a 10 min pace. My slow runs have been around 9.30 lately, so the temp really slowed me down even more. My water bottle even froze a bit, which was a first! No snow though, it totally missed us (as always!) Absolutely no one was out on the sidewalks tonight, wonder why??

No time to post additional Memphis pics, maybe tomorrow! Have a nice (and WARM!) night! And what's up with blogger? I can't pull up anyone's blogs, but it seems like I can post. Weird!

Exercise-
Sat - 13.1 mile run
Sun - 3.1 mile run
Mon - 5 mile run, 20 minutes yoga (focus: abs)

8 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Johnny Lyons said...

How come the dance machine's not listed under your exercise? Nice recap of your run, congrats again on your pr. I think I've been run off the course by a few of you "angry" runners as I get goofier as time goes by.

Blogger was down for me too. I just got on now.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Johnny Lyons said...

Oh, I forgot. You wanted to know what kind of protein I put in my gatorade. I mix in half a serving of soy protein powder made by Trader Joes(a natural foods chain). It gives me about 12 grams of protein in 22 oz of gatorade. The mixture might be tough on some peoples stomachs while running, but it supplies water, carbs, protein, electrolytes and other vitamins & minerals. It actually tastes good too, and running keeps the powder shaken just right(it separates quickly if it sits).

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger Danny said...

lol... thanks.

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think I'm the only person on the planet who has never played a game (game? round? session?) of DDR. Mostly out of fear my lack of coordination would cause massive internal injuries.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

LOL! love it!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

ummm...what's DDR???

You think it's cold there, try visiting Wil's blog.... 4 @#$^ degrees! (that's a quote)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Blogger was down for me, too!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger brent said...

hey that looks fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home