Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Susie got robbed!

Hey everyone! I really don't have much to talk about today. Today was sort of one of those ho-hum days that passes you by and nothing interesting really happened. I went back and posted some pictures on yesterday's blog and Monday's blog so make sure you check those out.

In my 'blah' mood I decided not to run tonight since I ran 5 yesterday and I'd like to do 5 or 6 at the park tomorrow. I really didn't want to work out at all, but I knew I would beat myself up if I didn't so I spend some time on the elliptical and then doing some toning/stretching. I hate doing weights on my arms. I have no strength there and the slightest number of reps wears me down. I'm fine with biceps and triceps, it's the over the head and "dead" lifts that kill me.

Is everyone else in America hooked on Rock Star INXS? I hope they are because that show is great. Since we have TiVo we watch nothing live! It can be hard not to hear who got voted of Survivor, or the Apprentice, so we try to make loud noises and change the radio/channel if any talk shows start talking about stuff like that. Tonight Brandon got kicked off. He's a great singer but he really isn't right for INXS. Skynard, definitely. Our faves are Mig, Ty and Jordhis. There are VERY few shows we're watching this summer and that's one of them. Overall TV sucks. Alias, 24, Apprentice, Amazing Race & Survivor are about the only things we ever watch. I used to want to be Jennifer Garner 'when i grow up', until she started seeing Ben Affleck and became impregnated and then married to that spawn of Satan.

Enough rambling for tonight, it's Harry Potter time!

Rae

Exercise:
1 mile am walk with Pippin, 40 minutes elliptical training, 40 minutes yoga/pilates focusing on thighs and arms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home