Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The big day!





Today is the big day! Pippin's 2nd birthday. Right now he's happily tearing apart a toy I just spent $10 on. Gotta love it. If it's plush with a squeaker in it he'll have the squeaker and all the stuffing out in 15 seconds flat. That's why I usually buy him rawhides and Kong toys, but for his birthday I thought I'd blow a few extra dollars and make his day. We gave him his cake a little while ago and he loved it! He licked and licked on the icing and then I cut a few little pieces off for him. He loved all his new toys, especially the little lamb he's ripping apart now and a new ball made of these little knotty ropes. We took a ton of pictures so I'll post them on my blog tomorrow.

For exercise I ran 5 miles tonight. It was a great run. It's starting to be a lot cooler in the evening, but it's also getting dark so much earlier and so much quicker! There were a lot of walkers out tonight and our stupid neighbor's dog attacked us as we were heading out. This retarded dog chases cars all the time, and tonight it thought we looked tasty. You'd think they'd get a clue and keep it on a leash but it's owners really DON'T look like people who have a clue about anything.

Have a great night everyone!

Rachel

Exercise: 1 mile am walk with Pippin, 5 mile run, 20 minutes yoga/kickboxing/pilates with Denise Austin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home