Monday, August 15, 2005

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

I had just written the longest post - seriously I typed for half an hour, and the internet died and it's all gone. Just my luck today! I was already having one of those days, and Brent had gone out to the store to pick up some cookies! Now I really need them!

Well, I am really not in the mood to retype everything I had so I'll spread it all out over this week now. This afternoon so t-storms came through and really cooled everything off. They were strong enough to knock down a lot of limbs and even an entire tree down onto the path at the hospital we run at a lot. We did a slower 3 mile run tonight, my energy level is just not there today so the nice cooler air, and getting to jump a few hurdle helped!! (Until the stupid internet crashed!!) It was even a little **chilly** at the start of our run tonight!

I have 2 races this weekend, so I'm trying to save my legs a little for the weekend. Friday night is the 1st annual Howl at the Moon 5K. It's a full moon Fri night so they're building the race around that. Pretty cool! There are very, very few evening races here so I'm pretty excited about the race. Sat morning is the 2nd Annual Fenton Payne and Fred 5K at a local university (MTSU). I ran it last year and it's a nice, flat course with lots of prizes.

Well, I used all my energy the first time I wrote this out!!!! I'll talk more about the weekend later this week when I'm not so angry! Check out my hubby's new blog at www.150mgofhappiness.com!

Rae

Exercise
Sun - 40 minutes toning and stretching
Mon - 1 mile am walk, 3 mile run, 20 minutes toning and stretching

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

I just started reading you blog thanks to your comment on mine and I see you have a Boston Terrier. I LOVE them!!! I want one so bad, but until we move we can't have one. Hopefully i the next 6 months I'll have my very own BT. So cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home