Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wheeeee

This is my very first post ever with my new Macbook!! Wheeee!! And I may have actually figured out where it stores my pics. And I've already had my first IChat with Mouse, how cool is that???

Ok, mission accomplished and now it's shower time as I absolutely reek from my hotter than hell 9 mile run this morning. Mike/OOSG may want Jesus to take the wheel but I want Jesus to take the heat. Blah.

Happy Saturday! It's TomatoFestival Day!!!! Come out to Art & Invention Gallery and the Exchange Gallery to enjoy Brent's artwork!!!

5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Legs and Wings said...

Hi Rae, good to see you're still at it. Happy 4th to the baby...he's lookin' good! Hey Brent...hope you sell lots of art dude.

Robb & family

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Ooh, a Macbook! We love our tiny iBook.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

How cool, Rae!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your macbook

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

our school system bought all the teachers macbooks...i have to admit that i am not a mac person but it is nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home