Monday, May 29, 2006

I've Taken Over Rae's Blog...

...but just for this one time. I just wanted to say that I'm INCREDIBLY RUDE because I haven't MADE time to thank everyone. I want to thank everyone for their warm birthday wishes, the birthday shout-outs and for being apart of the "birthday run" that Rae organized. You guys are amazing and you honestly helped make this one of my best birthdays ever. I want to give an extra special thanks to ShoreTurtle for going above and beyond for my birthday run! THANKS!

I don't feel like I've even slowed down since my birthday but things will hopefully get back to normal soon.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

brent d.

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad that you had a good birthday and as runners, we are less concerned about ages on birthdays except when we change into a different age bracket, or a new Boston Qualifing time...

Happy house hunting...

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Legs and Wings said...

it only stands to reason Brent that you slow down after your birthday...old man. Okay, it's a joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home