Monday, April 24, 2006

No pickin' but there will be some grinnin'

Hey guys! I just wanted to see if any of the RBF-ers running Country Music on Saturday wanted to meet up this weekend. Drop me a line and let me know if you'd like to have an early dinner Friday or meet up somewhere before the race Saturday morning (maybe by one of the corrals). I think Tangredi's over near Centennial Park would be great for dinner Friday. It's close to the start area and convenient for anyone staying downtown.

We're planning to go to the expo Friday afternoon, we're working a half day Friday. Clinic schedules are up on the main race website. John Bingham and his wife will be speaking again along with some others.

Also, if any of the marathoners need any 2nd half race support just let us know and we can meet you at one of the later miles and supply more water, gu's or run along and provide some company on some of your later miles! I know how great it was for me to have Brent run 16-23 with me, it gave me something to look forward to and some great support!

9 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you an Bent doing the half? For some reason, I though you guys were doing the full. If you want to meet up Saturday morning, let me know. I hope to get the park around 6 am if the buses are running like last year. I'm in coral 6.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Michele said...

I hope to be heading up Friday as soon as the kids get out of school, if Ronnie can manage to clear his schedule for the afternoon.
We will have both kids with us so I imagine we will just grab something easy for dinner Friday evening.
But I would LOVE to have 2nd half support. Just having someone cheer me on really helps.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Aww! You two are so stinkin' sweet offering up your services to fellow RBFers!! What a great pair you two are.

And Tangredi's is yummy...anyone reading this and running this weekend should definitely meet up with them. You and all your Nashville restaurants makes me jealous. Boo!!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Someday,but not this year. That one is on my wish list of races to run. John sure gets around. I wish I had that life, get paid to travel from race to race and run the ones I want.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

You guys are great RBFers!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

I also have some trouble with blogger too.

So nice of u guys to help out. My friend Anner is doing her first Marathon in May. I am going to run with her in the last 21 km. That's when u need the most support.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Are you guys still on for Cinci? Half or full? We need to set up a meet up for sure!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i know jen, over at craymerica.blogspot.com is running the full this weekend. drop her a line!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

2nd Half Support sounds great! I think I'll be wearing an orange Nike singlet and black Nike tempo shorts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home