Thursday, October 20, 2005

Don't even try to put me in the zoo

Stolen from Cassie and ShoreTurtle:

You Are A: Monkey!

monkeyMonkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is her gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Parakeet or a Pony
You are least like a: Groundhog or a ChipmunkDiscover What Cute Animal You Are!

Woohoo! I love monkeys!! They're always my fave at the zoo & I've always wanted a pet monkey.

Anyway, tonight we've been packing for our camping trip. I've never been camping before, and I greatly prefer cabins with hot tubs and satellite TV so we'll see! I can survive one night, right?? We're going about an hour south of here, and 20-30 miles from there is supposed to be some good hiking.

Tonight we did a mid-tempo (9.30 min miles) 5.3 mile run through the neighborhood. We mixed it up and ran through a new subdivision we found about a mile from us that has a big loop. It was pretty nice, there were some good hills and the sidewalk was nice and smooth. From there we headed to the next subdivision over that I have YET to run through without having to daze some beasts. One day I'm going to drive through in my Expedition and just mow them down. Then from there back to our subdivision. The mileage worked out nicely, and there were enough loops that we didn't have to repeat/out & back too much. Then I was almost mowed down by a stupid minivan in our subdivision who was obviously not paying attention. You all have my permission to shoot me if I EVER own a minivan. It's like a sign of defeat in my book. "I no longer have style and I don't care how my automobile looks - it's for function". Ugh.

See you later, that is if I survive a night in the great outdoors!!!

Rachel

Exercise-
1 mile am walk with Pippin and Brent, 5.3 mile run

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home