Thursday, October 13, 2005

Tagged

Shore Turtle tagged Brent and I in the latest fun 'get to know your fellow bloggers' chain game.

Here are the rules:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

From 7/20/2005, here's my sentence:

That's a job I could handle, it's much easier than being the guy they send into all the hurricanes and blizzards.

Goofy, huh? It was an extremely hot day and I was talking about some guy they were sending different places every day on Good Morning America to see what the temperature was.

I tag: Susan (Finally Running), DGC (Running = Sanity), CJ, Buckeye Runner, & Hutch.

4 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger David said...

Rachel,
The Weather Channel called. They turned down your application; thought you couldn't handle the assignments.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Holy Cow! I've been tagged! COOL!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Ohmigod I've been tagged - this is a new experience for me!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger D said...

I am soooo late........On the tag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home