Thursday, October 06, 2005

May the Force be with You

Happy Thursday everyone! TGIF tomorrow! In honor of the tons of people racing this weekend, I thought it appropriate that I post a picture of Pippin in his Darth Vader costume. I bought it at Target this year, but it's way too complicated for him to keep on all night on Halloween. Last year he was an adorable pirate, I'll have to find a picture of that to post. (He'll wear anything if he'll get treats.)
I'm sure there are tons of people racing this weekend, but here are the ones I know about! This is a huge marathon weekend, with Chicago and Hartford racing this weekend. Chicago is on my list of marathons I HAVE to do one day, so I'm really excited for the people racing there. DGC will be running Chicago this weekend - this is her SIXTH marathon! Susan and Wil will also be running in Chicago this weekend.
Up in Hartford, Conn, Dianna will be completing her second marathon and April Anne will be completing her first. Susan will be completing her first half marathon in Hartford as well.
I hope everyone has a GREAT race and I can't WAIT to read all your race reports next week! We'll be doing the Oktoberfest 5K Sat morning and some (as of yet undetermined) distance run on Sunday. Have a great weekend!
Rachel
P.S Brent has a video of Pippin wearing some boots we bought him a few weeks ago on his blog & he also updated his picture to be 'animated'. Its kind of freaky, it reminds me of the pictures on Harry Potter that move!
Exercise -
2/3 mile am walk with Pippin, 3.2 mile evening run (in the rain and hard blowing wind), 2/3 mile evening walk with Pippin, 20 min toning/stretching (focus:buns!)

8 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I thought that Pippin in boots was funny. THIS is too much! All you need is Pippin's star wars theme and you're all set!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Running Chick said...

Tee Hee. Darth Pippin. Sweet.

I'm sure to have a good race now!!

Thanks!!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

What a cutie! Brent's moving photo freaks me out a little.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

i am *so* in love with all the Pippin cuteness!!!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

I must say that Pippin in his boots was the highlight of my day!! LOL! What a cutie!! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger lainb said...

haha! Pippin is the cutest dog ever! I saw those doggie costumes at Target the other day and was so hoping that someone would post a picture of their dog wearing them. :)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Very cute Pippin! I have just read on Brent's blog that you are planning to do your first marathon in Miami - is that right? When will that be? I wanted to see the animated version of Brent but his picture wouldn't appear.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww... he's so cute! I hope you had fun at the Oktoberfest! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home