Sunday, August 28, 2005

Weekend Race Pics, Part Two

Here are some pics from this weekend's Run for the Party!


The very crowded start line! The guy in the brown shirt is one of Channel 2's Promise to be Fit ppl who has signed up to lose weight with their help. Every Monday morning they workout at a different place doing things like dancing, boot camp, etc. I love it and plan my blow-drying around it!!








Here's a view of the Finish Line with downtown Nashville in the background.





Here are some of the costume contest people - Prince and the Raisin tied for 1st place.















And.... the Raisin! Here's a pic from my camera phone of him just ahead of me, before I caught up to him for the finish line sprint!! And later here he is walking around...










Here we are 'enjoying' the post-race martinis, and here's the race director with a couple of Titan's cheerleaders.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger brent said...

sweet photos. any chance you could convince those cheerleaders to cheer for me at my next race? and then maybe a martini afterwards? hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home