Friday, January 18, 2008

Maybe it's a thought

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday. Oh well, here you go, my link of the week:

Who should you vote for?

Personally, the only one I have given much thought to is Huckabee and that's because he's a runner and a Southerner. Sad, but true. Obviously I still have ions of time to make an informed decision. But according to that quiz I'm 48% McCain, 45% matched to Rudy G, and 40% to Hilary. Me and Huckabee only get a 23% match, he's totally at the bottom.

In my Wii update I have aged greatly this week - I am now 61. I'll never be as Wii young as ShoreTurtle. I may just have to practice a LOT this weekend since it's going to be ASS COLD. Our high tomorrow is only going to be 34, and our low is going to be something in the teens. BLAH!!!!!! I've been looking online all week at trips to warmer spots and maybe we can find something good soon for a nice February trip.

Anyway, stay warm this weekend and have a great one! It's time for me to prop my feet up and wait for Brent to get home with a pizza. TGIF!

9 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

I have not made a decision to who I want to vote. According the survey, I should vote for Obama.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

Whoa. Me and Huckabee got a whoppin' THREE PERCENT.

I haven't made my decision quite yet, but am sort of leaning towards two...and one of them was WAY above the other on this list! Quite interesting...!

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what my age is! BTW, no sympathy on the temp - currently Chicago is -2 degrees with our high at +9degrees!

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got keyes, which is kind of interesting. I am WAY more liberal than him on gay rights and abortion (I'm way more liberal than most on this point). But he seems to be absolutely right on with race relations.

I'm a difficult case.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Danny said...

strangely, my two top people are exactly the same. and huckabee is only second last. (hillary is last. maybe the survey works!)

i think what's sad is that 95% of the voting public has no idea what any of the candidates stand for. people vote with their gut, and would rather watch football than a debate. so the survey doesn't mean much...

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We must be opposites. According to the survey I am 63% for Hillary and then Edwards. Interesting!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger David said...

Edwards is a good runner too.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Ha...that thing said I should vote for McCain. I've been totally up in the air on it, though. Cool link, thanks!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Says I should vote for McCain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home