Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blee Blahs continued

Today has been a strange day. Brent thought it was Thursday, then was convinced it was Wednesday and emailed me to tell me how bummed he was that it was just Wed. So then I literally had to convince him it really was Thursday!! And me - well, today I am more of an embarrassment. I got some really cute new ruffly undies a couple of weeks ago and about 9 am in the bathroom this morning I realized that all those ruffles make some seriously odd pantylines. And there's not much worse than weird pantylines. Luckily I was wearing a wrappy-type sweater over a long sleeve shirt today so I could sort of pull it down a lot (although nowhere near enough). Needless to say my rear end was planted a little more than usual in my own desk today.

I had a seriously craptastic run today. It just wasn't in me, so after a mile I called it quits and hopped on the elliptical to get my All my Children fix. Yes, I have become a total soap addict since joining the gym last April. It happened slowly, but now I am all about knowing what's going on with my peeps, and pretty mad when I can't see a TV with captioning or get a machine with a TV. I guess I am now officially a gym junkie. And I was officially one of "those people" who got seriously mad the weather guy for interrupting the last 5 mins I had to watch the show with serious tornado threats to our northern burbs. Can't he just run something at the bottom of the screen??? Now I won't know what happened with Hannah and Zach until tomorrow. Blah.

Ok, enough driveling. Have a great weekend everyone!!! I got the bathroom ceiling painted already this week and I think we're going to tag team our living room ceiling tonight, so that's just more relax time this weekend! Brent got all the drywall up on our new wall last night and even the first coat of mud! SWEET!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the blahs as well. I hope that a weekend of cleaning, running, and studying I might get back into the swing of things but really my weekend plans do not sound like that much fun either now do they.

Hope you have a good run this weekend. And, thank god Brent was wrong about the day because if today was Thursday and not Friday I would be in serious trouble.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Dana said...

I hate it when I'm thinking it's one day & it's really the next day. But in my case I keep thinking it's Friday but in reality it's only Monday. I hear ya about the bad run. Had a bad 2 miler myself a couple of days ago. Makes you appreciate it more when you have a good run.

I tend to watch t.v. too when I'm at the gym although I'm there after the soaps have gone off. Which is good because I don't need one more show to get addicted to that I would have to keep up w/.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

I was just thinking the other day that you don't post about work as much as you did at the old job.

: )

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger David said...

it's blah season. not to worry.

we're all doing it blah-ly. something exciting better happen or I might have to watch a political debate o something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home