Saturday, November 04, 2006

Look ma, no accent!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The South
The West
Philadelphia
The Inland North
Boston
The Northeast
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


For some reason, whenever we meet or talk to some of the other RBF-ers they always say things like "we sound so cute". Huh??? We just sound normal. Nothing Southern going on here. Or at least in our heads. And this meme (stolen from ShoreTurtle) proves it!!! Although I do feel a bit like a traitor that "South" came back 2nd place! I've lived in TN all 29 of my years!

6 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger mouse said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! riiiiiight. and I don't sound like i'm from Canada... ;)

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People just can't peg me, and I kind of like that. Little traits of the accents of my previous states have stuck.

I've said it once, I think...from your youtube vids, we know what Brent sound like, and we know what Pip sounds like....now time to get you speakin' in one of your vids. I predict a lovely, chipper drawl.

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by! The ING Georgia route is not as bad as I thought it would be. There are some hilly sections, but overall, if you run in areas with some hills you'll be fine. Are you signed up?

Congrats on your Marathon! An out and back like that? Twice? Wow.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Hey Rae! I hope you guys decide to do Cleveland next year!! My husband is doing it, and I think I am doing the half - I really want to save up for a fall marathon next year. Keep me posted on your plans - a Cleveland RBF meet-up would be a must!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

You keep telling yourself that hun ;)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

I do not have an accent. People think I do, but I do not think I have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home