Friday, November 03, 2006

Vote for something fun! / Good Luck Runners

Hey!! Exercise your right to vote for something fun over on Jag's blog. We went to her Halloween party last Saturday which was AWESOME. She really, really knows how to decorate for Halloween! From pictures on the wall, to a crime scene in the bedroom - even the BATHROOM was decorated! Anyway, she has a special blog set up for people to vote (you did not have to be at the party to vote) so head over and vote for your faves. And PLEASE do NOT vote for Brent and I - we were NOWHERE NEAR the best dressed. We could probably win for the "most tired" since we had just finished the "super cute marathon" a few hours earlier! (I have a great pic of how swollen my feet were that night that I still need to upload!). Anyway, it was a great party so go and vote and you can see some additional pics here & here & here (taken by others at the party).

AND, good luck to everyone racing this weekend. It's another big marathon weekend - NYC!!! Last year's finish was breathtaking and we're hoping our local channels will be covering it again this year. I only know one person running - Steph - so good luck! And good luck to Lance Armstrong and Dean Karnazes. I know lots of people will be watching Lance. Also, good luck to all the runners locally participating in the Team Nashville Half Marathon tomorrow. I think Michele and Lana are both planning to run it. We had thought about it but since we did the hilly marathon last weekend we're going to run 11-12 miles of flat this weekend while we "taper" for the Monkey which is SOOOO close!! The shirt and swag last year were really good, but I need a non-hilly weekend, non-race weekend! And Good Luck to anyone else competing this weekend that I may have forgotten!!

Have a great weekend and Part 3 of the Marathon Recap + Halloween Pics are still to come!!

4 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great party. Lots of great pics as well. I enjoyed the marathon recap.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger mouse said...

I can't understand what you've written because i'm drunk. remind me to reread this tomorrow. thanks.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Rhea said...

Wow - great party! And thanks for the shout-out on my little 'ol blog. I'm still experiencing marathon afterglow.

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Darn, I was hoping for a meet up. But don't blame you, I am NOT looking forward to those hills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home