Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Too many blogs to read, too little time!

Hey guys! Just a short post tonight, I've spent all my allotted 'blogging time' reading all the great posts up about the New Haven 20K. How cool is it to meet other great runners over the 'net and then find a race several of you can meet up at? I can't wait to make an RBF meet-up. I know SO FEW runners around here that I absolutely feed off of all your blogs for inspiration. (TN is the 5th fattest state after all!!)

Anyway, tonight we headed out for a 4 mile run. It's dark in the mornings when I walk Pippin now, and it's also dark when I head out for my evening runs. As semi-depressing as that is, the temps have been awesome. It's actually chilly enough at 5:30 every morning that I've been wearing my little reflective running Nike jacket that I adore. Tonight there was a nice, cool breeze but I never found my stride until around mile 3. For some reason once I get past the first 3 miles of a run I can just go and go.... What's up with that? Brent wasn't feeling so hot so he changed his route up and ran 3 instead.

In more exciting news we did manage to fix our runny toilet tonight. We've tried a plethora of fixes and tonight Brent just replaced all widgets and junk inside the tank. The stupid thing has been running for about 3 weeks now while we've tried various fixes to avoid replacing all the widgets. Now if we could just find the remote for the TV in our bedroom, it's been MIA for 3 weeks and 2 days now! We have NO clue where the silly thing could be and we've looked under, behind, and on top of all the furniture!!!

Have a great Wednesday!

Rachel

Exercise Log:
Friday - 1 mile am walk with Pippin, 2 mile evening walk with Brent and Pippin (it was TOO pretty not to get out)
Sat - 5 mile am run
Sun - 9 mile pm run, 1 mile evening walk with Brent and Pippin to cool down
Mon - 2-3 miles walking around at the Park, 20 minutes toning (focus: upper body)
Tues - 1 mile am walk with Pippin, 4 mile run, 20 minutes toning (focus: abs)

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger lainb said...

what the heck? stupid comment spammers.

anyway, about the remote--check your pants pockets...I always find lost stuff in there. :) j/k. that's so annoying when you have NO CLUE where something is. That happened with my camera charger a few months ago and it's still driving me crazy (even though I ordered another one).

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger brent said...

stupid spammerz!!
hey thx for the encouragement! yeah we totally missed out the the rbf gathering. i'm actually going to TN for 3 days during the last week of Sept. (brentwood, wherever that is). wouldn't it be something if i met you and brent? i will be with my boss and stuff so i don't know if it would work but hey you never know!
i have had to buy a new remote more than once :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home