Thursday, June 26, 2008

3-tacular!

Hey everyone! I ran a great 3 miles at lunch today and it was just nothing short of lovely! No whiny knee or anything else irritating. Yay! I'm hoping to repeat this weekend and we'll just see how it goes although time is a bit tight this weekend.

Can I just say right here I am so going to win So u think u can Dance next year?? That is if I'm not already too old to get on the show!! If I am maybe I can just be a judge and squeal along with the lady judge.

Also, can I just say Chili's is the best chain restaurant ever? Does it get better than their chips and salsa? I'm really not a chain person, at all, whatsoever, but Chili's is my exception. Dinner tonight at Chili's will keep me happy for days to come! (Not that I'm not already happy....it just takes it up one additional notch!)

Ok, time to see where in the 'Ville I can sign up for break dancing lessons!

Happy almost weekend!

8 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger David said...

I'll vote for you!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Cliff said...

Hi Rae, way to rock the 3 mile. Running with no pain is th ebest joy of it all.

Canada Day is a day where we all slack off :P. Haha..yeah it is our 'Independence Day'. Except, it isn't really independence. We still part of the British Empire. We just declare to be our own nation. So i guess it is a Wannabe-Independence Day.

Take it easy!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Theoutofshapeguy said...

Um her name is Mary Murphy and i'm sure you will have a permanent ticket on the hot tamale train! AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Hi, Rae.  Send your e-mail address to fullmetallunchbox@gmail.com and I'll add you to my blog.  It's a super exclusive members-only kinda deal.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE so you think you can dance. Tom hates it so much!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Woot for the 3 miles.

Having been visiting blog much. Finally got the bathroom remodel done. I'm whooped. I don't know how you guys have done a whole house with dying from exhaustion.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

We should have an RBF dance off...all upload our videos to you tube and go to town.

It'll be awesome.

You and Pippin could do a choreographed number.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, canada goose, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, swarovski, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, moncler, wedding dresses, pandora charms, supra shoes, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, barbour, canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, doudoune canada goose, canada goose uk, links of london, canada goose, montre pas cher, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, barbour jackets, karen millen, lancel, converse outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk
ninest123 16.01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home