Monday, May 19, 2008

$60 worth of cheese...

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime® Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

5 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Wisconsin has some really great cheese - I would love to have some extra sharp cheddar right about now...

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think I just licked my monitor. Uh. Yum. I heart cheese.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUM!

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Yummmmmmy! Where's the beer?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's totally cool that you took him up there. I really want to go up there to 1) Run the GReen Bay Marathon and 2) See the Packers play

I was thinking about you guys the other day... Target has this shirt that says something to the effect "Everythings Fine until the Flying Monkeys Attack" and I thought HARPETH HILLS! I might put that on my short list of fall marathons... on your "consultant post" from way back... that reminded me of Office Space. Too bad you can't get those 20 hours back... Stay Safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home