Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hot-lanta

W'sup!!! We're having a ball in Atlanta. We walked around some last night and have spent all day today shopping & exploring various neighborhoods of ATL. I know we should've stretched out and relaxed all day but considering this is marathon #4 for me and I'm really only in this one for fun, I wanted to treat this more like a vacation. With all the house stuff Brent and I haven't been on a vacation (mini or otherwise) since we went to Miami for my first marathon in January 06! TOO LONG PEOPLE!!! Anyway, we've had so much fun and have really enjoyed the trip thus far. So now I guess we have to run, eh? We've taken lots of pics and have great stories to share with you about our trip and the experience. But for now I'm leaving you with the quote from the magnet I bought at a super cute little shop in Little 5 Points today:

"Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!" - Christian Larson

That's what tomorrow is all about people. A celebration of life and sunshine and hills and opportunity and all that this past 14 months of change have been.

See you on the other side of #4! I'm showered and ready to sleep in our ridiculously comfortable bed.

6 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Good luck guys!!!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger E-Speed said...

Good luck! Glad you are enjoying the weekend!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger jeanne said...

KICK SOME GEORGIAN ASS! and say hi to david for me. :)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Run Rae! It sounds like you have just the right attitude to have a great time, no matter what comes. You inspire me!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Good Luck!!! Kick some butt!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am back...I was "Runner Wannabe".

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Theoutofshapeguy said...

Good Luck! But you guys really don't need it because you are rock stars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home