Wednesday, December 13, 2006

No Jacket Required!/What would you see???

We may be overweight, marry our cousins, have some of the worst schools in the country, be completely unable to construct a proper sentence or retain all of our teeth but there is one thing we have - awesome winter weather. 65 degrees today when I went out holiday shopping at lunch!! Woo hoo!!! As much as I'd like to have a white Christmas at least once in my life I never complain about not needing a jacket most of the winter. And somehow life would seem less exciting if the tiniest, slightest chance of a snow flurry didn't create near riot status at Kroger.

If you haven't already heard, RobbRunner and his family are swinging through Nashville as part of their tour of the States at Christmas. Yay!!!! I love blogger meetups and their family seems like so much fun. So, what should they be sure to see/do here in Country Music USA??? It's so hard to recommend to people what the must-do's are! They have 4 boys, so if you have any great ideas of things kids love to do here please let me know!!!

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! We are feeding them next Tuesday. I can't wait to meet the whole clan!!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You gotta try to lose the kids in Opry Land Hotel...

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Be sure to say Hi for me when they stop by. Robb and his family seem like good people.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

It is crazy warm up here as well..i miss snow ;(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home