Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dust Factory

Hey everyone! How weird is it that I'm watching Elf on USA-HD, in July??? Maybe the true weirdness is that it's even playing on TV right now? I get so off with my holidays - at work I've been working on Valentines 2009 and also Mother's Day 2009, so I'm already waaay past Christmas this year. So really, watching a Christmas movie suits me. And it's SO INSANELY HOT outside that at least it helps me forget about that!

With it being 5billion degrees I haven't ventured outside for a lunch run in ages. I ran last Thursday, walked on the treadmill Friday (my shins were bothering me), did the elliptical yesterday and then ran today. I really need to get some new Mizunos because I can feel how worn out they are in my shins but I just haven't had time to get down to the running store I prefer. I've got a 5K coming up in a few weeks, and I know it won't be anywhere near a PR, it's just a race I'd like to do.

So now Brent has reclaimed the remote and has it on The Office reruns - which is playing a Christmas episode. Weird. It must be Christmas in July on cable or something.

The new stairwell is coming along well. Brent's got the drywall hung, mudded and dusted - so our entire house is covered in dust. When all these renovations are done I'd love to just move out and hose down this house from all the dust from all the drywall we've done. I'm pretty sure if you shook Pippin you'd get a pile of dust. Brent also put the first coat of primer on the stairwell drywall, so maybe by this time next week the living room side will be all painted.

So has everyone heard about Dean's movie coming out next week??? Sounds like fun! I wish one of the locations were closer to me, but I'll guess we'll be heading out to the 'burbs for a movie night! Sadly the last movie we saw in the theater was the Chicago marathon movie earlier this year!!

Have a great week!

8 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the dust settles soon. I plan on checking out the movie. Hopefully there is a showing near me.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Dust is alway an unwelcome companion to every renovation project, which is one reason we are trying to wait and do all of our renovations at one time.

While you are staying inside to beat the heat we are huddled in sweaters trying to stay warm - it was a mere 62°F yesterday in our corner of Germany - normally we have in the high 90's, brrr.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Rich said...

I can't find anything near me that's showing Dean's movie. I hope it makes it to Netflix soon!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Sounds like things have gotten busy!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Thanks for the heads up on Dean's movie. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Legs and Wings said...

Did I read correctly? Your reno is done? Wow.

I told the boys that you're spiral staircase was gone and we all cried a river. You know, apart from your amazing southern charm, goodness and cooking...the staircase was one of the best memories of Nashville.

We've got photos of the thing...should you ever need them.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 16.01
louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, replica watches, ugg boots, prada outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, burberry outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, uggs on sale, burberry, michael kors outlet, longchamp, ugg boots, gucci outlet, michael kors, nike outlet, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, nike free, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bottes ugg, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, canada goose, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, swarovski, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, marc jacobs, moncler outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, moncler, wedding dresses, pandora charms, supra shoes, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, barbour, canada goose, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, doudoune canada goose, canada goose uk, links of london, canada goose, montre pas cher, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, barbour jackets, karen millen, lancel, converse outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk
ninest123 16.01

 

Post a Comment

<< Home