Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Blog!

A few months ago I registered a blogname for Pippin. I mean, if we have blogs it's only fair that he does too! It will mostly be pics from our MASSIVE collection of the life of Pippin, and maybe some videos and stuff like that. So, if you're into Pippin check out his very own blog here! (www.mydogpippin.blogspot.com) I LOVE the header Brent did for it. We're a tag team on there, so both of us will be posting to it. Yeah teamwork!

TGIF!

P.S. No time to blog tonight, I've spent my "computer time" trying to catch up on the 64 posts in my Google Reader account, but I DID want to mention we ran into the same woman at the hospital track tonight that we ran into on Tuesday - you know, the no leash lady. And guess what - her robust lab was restrained on a leash!! We have made a difference in the world!

Exercise-
Thurs - 1 mile am walk with Pippin, 6 mile run outdoors, 20 min toning/stretching, focus: abs

4 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

No Kung-Fu moves or Dazer practice? That doesn't sound like a fun run.

okay, now let's get on those other 1.2 million non-leash dog owners.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Yeah for Pippin.

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dog blog! Inspires me to do the same for my own.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger David said...

Only six miles? How boring, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home