Thursday, June 07, 2007

Come one, Come all!

To the fantabulous Value Menu show at Plowhaus in Historic East Nashville! It's way cooler than CMA-fest!! Buy Brent's art!!!

Here's the Press Release:

Plowhaus Artists' Cooperative proudly presents:

"VALUE MENU SHOW"

Artists' Reception

Saturday, June 9, 2007 - 7pm - 11pm

w/ food, wine and live music

The 5th annual Value Menu show at Plowhaus is back by popular demand!!

ALL ART $49.99 & UNDER

Cash and Carry!

With all art priced at $49.99 and under, you won't have to break the bank to add to your collection and feel like a millionaire.

With over thirty artists participating, there's something here for every taste.

Value Menu -- Haute Cuisine Art at Fast Food Prices!

Show runs through Sunday, July 15, 2007.

open saturday 11a - 6p sunday 1p - 5p

or contact us for an appointment!!

Plowhaus Artist Coop

211 S. 17th Street

East Nashville, TN 37206

615 349-3777

www.plowhaus.org

http://nashville.areaarts.org/

http://nashvilleforums.com

info@plowhaus.org


On a side note I did Killer Butt tonight for the first time in 3 months and OMG I know I'm gonna be sore tomorrow because I was sore halfway into it!! WHEW!!! A good kind of sore, and I'm looking forward to walking like I've been riding a horse tomorrow. At least I will fit in with all the crazies in town this weekend. And LORD, I took some good pics of them today on my way home. It took twice as long as normal (which I know I shouldn't complain because it's only 3 miles, but GEEZ.)


Have a great night!!


Rae


This week's exercise:

Mon- 35 mins elliptical

Tues - 4.2 miles run @ Y @ lunch

Wed - 4.2 miles run @Y @ lunch

Thurs - 45 mins Killer Butt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home