Saturday, October 14, 2006

Freakin' AWESOME!

Just a quick post!! We ran the Oktoberfest 5K this morning which is my FAVE 5K of the year (we don't do many 5Ks). SO, I finished in 24:17 (a new PR, old one was 24:30) and Brent tailed me the whole time (I didn't have a clue) and finished in 24:22 (a new PR, old one was 25:54). To top it off, our Corporate team got first in our division (YEAH!!!) and get this - I GOT 2nd place in MY DIVISION!!! I can't believe it, this is a HUGE race (Brent got 28th in his division) so that's an accomplishment I had planned for next year or maybe 2008. SO, I am now the VERY PROUD owner of one of the elusive Oktoberfest winner mugs!!


SWEETNESS! Anyway, proper race report to come because we are off to Dog Day to see if Pippin is also going to be a big winner today!

12 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger MNFirefly said...

Congrads, Rae and Brent! Both of you are awesome!

Good luck, Pippen!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Cliff said...

Congrats..woohooo..2nd place in your AG.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

Congratulations to you both! 2nd in your division? Now that's exciting!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Dual PR's and an age group award, definitely SWEEEEET!

Pippin winning would be the cherry on top.

Way to go Rae!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Trisaratops said...

His and Hers PRs?!!! Suh-WEET!!!! Nicely done! :)

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Neese said...

congratulations to you both on the PR's and rae on the division place. SO cool!

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job. You are both awesome.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Much more improvement ahead for you!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great job at the 5K. I hope to emulate your success next week in my 5K. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Pippin.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger susie said...

Way to go Rachel! I'm not sure I can even do a 5K anymore...I'm just long and slow:)
Anyway, good for you. And good luck to Pippin!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger brent said...

wow, nice work rae!!! awesome.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

PRs and some Age Group Hardware? SAH-WEET-TAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home